Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Samsung Upconverting Dvd

"unexpected game


Luckily I got home! Even though I still feel good out there and the snow I'm glad that intervention is went well. Tomorrow I must return to the hospital and I will thank the doctor who at the time of my resignation was not there.
Life is full of great aspects, sometimes it's like being in the middle game where at some point it seems that everything is going well, we are happy to win, but to 'sudden we are afraid of losing that pedoncino which was inevitably attacked. I am grateful to my family who supported me and helped me to gain the next rank, are grateful to have so many pieces next to me and say they do everything to help me overcome with joy "the unexpected attack."

For now I can not move too much, but I'm thinking that this year I would love to attend the historic tournament in Reggio Emilia ...



in 64 boxes (ie 'I see from my bed)



in 64 boxes (pencil sketch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment