Winter has definitely arrived, there are many tournaments and we are still going to celebrate our wedding!
Well, I'm very happy that the day before the ceremony has snowed, the landscape that day was simply sublime and the sun shone like never before.
While I thought I was getting ready to Massimo would have preferred to be at the tournament Recco?
I ready for you!
... attacked by the infamous thought I decided it was better hurry!, the little French I waited anxiously
(basin of encouragement)
look that I wanted, but our friend Maurizio forced me to go
.. . and fast (lie)
.. . and fast (lie)
... but maybe it was worth it! (Scherzetto!)
before proceeding to I tell this exciting story, I give you useful advice for the success of your marriage: never trust of friends posing for photographers, the risk is big:
are ready to crush the grapes ... Maurizioooo thanks!
drink to forget ...
and was a very important day: Richard turns 18!
in this picture you see only good guys
in this, the best friends
best friends
the next ... under whose turn it is!
you still do not.
us and our loved ones: her grandmother, Live and Lele
with family De Vecchi: Luciano, Daniela, Federico and Riccardo
with our great friends: Alex, Elena and Federico
with our old friends: Maureen, Vicky and Roxi
salud!
us with witnesses: Mauro, Sabrina and Nuts
we returned home
I did not think marriage was so beautiful, I confess that I feared that I would cry all the time!
Spending time with people who love us so much gave me peace of mind that day, and Max was so happy ...
Eventually the evening was so intense and full of emotions, almost better than a chess tournament!
0 comments:
Post a Comment