I had promised myself to update this blog as soon as I had felt good, and I'm back!
begin by thanking you for joining us despite the 'absence. Now I want to tell you a bit 'of my wonderful day yesterday: an unforgettable journey in the Langhe piemontesiiii!
will be difficult for me to show you the beauty of these landscapes, the rain that raged along the way prevented me from photographing my move to the most beautiful towns of Cuneo. I can only tell you how bright were the colors of the fields despite the bad weather. It 's great to think hazel planted in neat rows, with their beautiful harbor and a bush full of flowers hanging from the armpits leaf weeping even before the tick of the leaves ...
The passing of the great river, the majesty of a historic bridge, the impressive castles, towers forget the monastery, chapels, old houses, the castle in ruins, the old walls are fantastic images that led me into a surreal dimension, when the villages were dominated by the great feudal lords ...
The mist that rises slowly from the numerous streams, irrigation canals and the hills below have done the rest: I was in the middle of the swamp Pianalto Saviglianese dominated by the Lombards
While I think ... more in this magnificent historical experience, the taste of bread and Nutella me back in a more everyday and immediate, without forgetting that these lands are the undisputed birthplace of the delicious hazelnut cream.
Well, in a place so we could go there without thinking about chess?
nooooo!
In fact this was the real reason that brought us to travel 250 km in the middle of the Langhe Savigliano to get to and participate in the 3rd round of the Italian Team .
Boys Circle of Ruta struggling to avoid relegation in Serie C, and the result of this shift is 3 points on a team Savigliano. With the win, and Danilo Massimo in the third and fourth board and the balance of Shaban and Andrew in the first and second respectively.
I am very proud that Max, despite whether it is a little period where he wins, he continues in his love for chess. I'm glad when I see the happiness in her eyes as she plays. I think that chess can help in this way to overcome difficulties that present themselves. We can get used to losing, knowing that only the experience we can lead to be better. I like chess and I have always followed with lots of emotion Massimo. But let me tell you that knowing so many beautiful places like the great land of hazelnuts, make me love them more.
original medieval structure of brick, near Marene, Piemonte.
0 comments:
Post a Comment