E 'born-page Student News! Support
At the request of students comes a new web page .
Pupils have wanted to call "Alumni-News" to emphasize the subjective matrix, that is to say that this page will only write them and the teacher, as a webmaster, will simply post their product.
Well guys the challenge has already begun : I received two contributions that I have already published. Other
I look. Give
Prove to do and what you can do.
I know you're smart and I expect pleasant surprises .
But careful, do not cheat !
All I sent should have been done by you.
The parental guidance applies only for shipment of material to be copied or attached to 'e-mail .
For now all work must be carried out Word (text) and Paint (drawing), used both as you have learned at school last year.
Good work!
0 comments:
Post a Comment