Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Are The Interesting About The Telephone?

Back in everyday life




We're back here, because I had to update the previous post no longer serve any useful purpose and will to lay down our (my and Francesca) Participation in the competition "Prix Leblanc." We are quite happy with the result, among the top 15 in a European competition is not too bad (even if the public were among the top 6!) And in this respect I thank those who voted for us: good!!

What you see above is the volume with the winners of the 2009, in return for which they have recovered the beautiful invitation we had sent and which remains only a sad and empty envelope.

For a detailed account of the stay of Brussels, I refer you to a comprehensive post Francesca for the rest ... see you around here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment