Hello,
I know, I know.
Thinking "Toh! Incredible, it's raining today! Sten has again updated his blog. "
You are right, but unfortunately with the commitments in the chamber of commerce and the difficulty in making ends meet Italian GDP I never have time to update the blog.
but this time I rise to raise a huge cloud of dust against those damned French and in particular to one.
This person is called ELIE Semoun and is a pseudo French comic actor who has worked in the film Asterix At The Olympic Games, there are some actors in the film including Italian Luca Bizzarri and 2 on all Paul Kessissoglu directly from the hyenas.
So here we got to the point: if you happen to watch the interviews in the special features of the film you feel that this statement ELIE Semoun that says
"Working with Luke and Paul was fun, I'm really nice and the sets are also very good to me ....... that is a big compliment because I Italians consider them vermin, but they did not .
The speech was more or less well and was also subtitled in Italian.
3 recommendations at this point I would give this guy:
ONE: Do not you dare to set foot in Italy, if you know you join the cheekbones to force punches;
SECOND: Vatten 'fuck off;
THIRD: stay there.
's Face the face of this ass.
To conclude: BOYCOTT comedians (or suspected THOSE) FRENCH!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment