Friday, December 7, 2007

Are Refurbished Receivers Good

MacGyver Pilot drill


Hello everyone, I am writing

in real time because I was an amazing thing happened ...... I was locked up at home. And you

say ...." What's wrong? " ..... That's wrong I can not move from the bedroom to my room because I left the house locking the door connecting the two rooms.

Practically my mother for fear of thieves close the various doors leading to that link .... I improvised MacGyver and tried the technique of the sheet of paper under the door and then drop the key on, but the key was turned and I could not push it.

not discouragement I went to my room where there is a balcony adjoining the kitchen, I just raised the blind and walked into the kitchen because my holding the door-open window to let out the cat.

Finally I had it done !!!!!!!!

obviously a shame that because of the open window of the kitchen door was closed, too.

But I was able to reach your home phone with which I have called the guards and I advised them that I had closed.

As I was writing all my mother came back to save me.

However, only certain things happen at home Ghedini ...... hello to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment